We only collect Personal Information from you when you:
- order products and/or services;
- contact us via email or other means;
- submit information related to a ministry or ministry service in which you participate, volunteer, or seek information about; or
- otherwise provide us with your personal information. Personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") we collect may include, without limitation, your name, age, email address, phone number, mailing address, username, password, credit card information, place of employment, and church affiliation, if you submit such information.
Visitors are not required to register with C180 to access the public pages of the Site. However, as part of the standard operation of the Site, C180 or its third party contractor may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, mobile device type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. This information is not personally identifiable and is only used in aggregate (not in any way that personally identifies you). In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
C180 may use Google Analytics to generate and view reports regarding demographics and interest in the Site. If you would like to opt out please install an appropriate web browser plugin, extension, or add-on.
- monitor Site usage;
- provide you with customized content and advertising; and
- conduct research to improve our content and services.
You may change your web browser’s settings to adjust your cookie preferences. Please be aware that if you reject or block all cookies you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or take advantage of all our offerings.
Accessing Your Information
You may access Personal Information you provide to us, or correct or modify such Personal Information, or direct us not to disclose your Personal Information to any third party other than those necessary to complete a transaction you initiate on the Site, those related to a legal proceedings, or those related to a change in control of C180 or certain of its assets. To do so, please send an email with your request to email@example.com.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the Personal Information and non-personal information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for products and services;
- to assist C180 serving you related to a certain ministry service in which you or your child participates;
- to organize volunteers for particular ministry purposes;
- to contact you when necessary; (5) to review and analyze Site usage and operations;
- to address problems with the Site, our ministry, or our products and services; and
- to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our ministry; and
- to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site.
Disclosure of Information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose Personal Information and non-personal information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, ministry partners, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional, fulfillment, marketing, information technology, or technical support function for us;
- to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- to an entity within the North Point family of churches and ministries including their related ministry environments; and
- in the event that ownership or control of C180 or a portion of our organization changes by transfer, or a portion of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
The privacy of communication over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, because the Internet is not a secure medium. You agree that C180 is not responsible for any harm, loss, or damage you may incur by the sending of personal or confidential information over the Internet by or to C180.
We are committed to complying with the guidelines set forth by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information on children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child age 13 or under who has provided us with Personal Information and you would like that information removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Applications
You may be able to access the Site or sign into your personal account through a third party application (e.g. Facebook, Instagram). In allowing access through such an application, we may receive certain information (including Personal Information) from the third party application and disclose certain information to such third party application. If you access the Site or your account from a mobile application, you may provide us with geo-location details. You may prevent this disclosure by adjust the settings on your mobile device.
Third Party Sites
Tithe.ly gives C180 the right tools to make giving easy for our members and supporters. As part of this, we are able collect information about individuals through forms provided by Tithe.ly. The information collected can be the following:
- Name, email, phone number, address, and contact details
- Donation amount and designation of funds
- Payment information such as bank account details or credit / debit card information (Note: Although Tithe.ly makes it possible for individuals to provide their payment information, Tithe.ly does not store credit / debit or bank account information. That information is collected and stored by our 3rd party payment processor, Stripe, who maintains a full PCI DSS Level 1 secure environment.
California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the Personal Information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared Personal Information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding 2018 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from C180 please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. The requested information, if required by law, will be provided to you at your email inbox.
Last Update Date: September 03, 2019